• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Test cricket at it's finest. Not often I get to see this. Made a prediction to James about 4 hours ago about the score at stumps, looks good.
This has to be much better than the Ashes...and considered the real battle of the real Elite among Test nations ....A true clash of Titans and Champagne Cricket at its best...surely...

Ospi

School Boy/Girl Captain
I wish i could feel more excited about the finish to this match, but knowing the uproar at the end no matter what, i'm finding it hard to :(

Ill just admire the skills of Lee and those facing him instead.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This has to be much better than the Ashes...and considered the real battle of the real Elite among Test nations ....A true clash of Titans and Champagne Cricket at its best...surely...
This game has been better than the last Ashes, with the exception of the Adelaide Test. Nothing will ever beat Edgebatson 2005 IMO, of the games I've seen.