• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

burr

State Vice-Captain
Considering always so much criticism of umpires should acknowledge good decisions. Last ball of Hogg’s over. Slater so ready to give it out. Well done Benson.

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
Pretty unlucky way to lose Laxman and Tendulkar. Laxman's delivery kept very low and Tendulkar's dismissal was so fluky. Australia doesn't deserve to win given everything that has happened in this Test. It will be a damn shame if they do.

pup11

International Coach
Chances of a win are very bleak for the Aussies now, can't see us getting 7 wickets in the next session.

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
Is it the end of Aussie streak even if India Draws this test? Can anyone clear my doubt?

Last edited:

burr

State Vice-Captain
I think a draw is a fair result. A few wickets before the end to keep the interest level up would be nice though. I love test cricket - you play five days, no winner yet it couldn't be more entertaining.

pup11

International Coach
Pretty unlucky way to lose Laxman and Tendulkar. Laxman's delivery kept very low and Tendulkar's dismissal was so fluky. Australia doesn't deserve to win given everything that has happened in this Test. It will be a damn shame if they do.
You don't even want to see unvariable bounce on a day 5 pitch, Laxman and Sachin got out because Clark pitched the balls in the right areas that led to their dismissals.
Anyways if Australia can bowl India out today then bloody hell they deserve to win, its not their fault that the umpires ****ed the Indian team up with their diabolical umpiring.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Chances of a win are very bleak for the Aussies now, can't see us getting 7 wickets in the next session.
well if they break through quickly after tea, then the batsmen to follow are yuvraj and dhoni, neither look equipped to handle this kind of a situation after seeing their performances on the tour so far...and at that point, the lower order will be exposed...the aussies have a fair chance to eke out a win here, a lot depends on how long the current pair can stay together....

Nishan

U19 Cricketer
No one deserves to win this game, there have been umpiring mistakes in this game which have affected it, and the aussies because they got more in their favour( as they do most of the time) are dominant. But surely even the ardent Aussie can see that They are very lucky to be in this position.

Even Tendulkar was LBW to Clarke on 33 so it has affected the game hopefully in Perth we get better umpring which is fair on the players.

As for the racism i am just cant get over the fact that the Aussies can dish it out but they cant take it

pup11

International Coach
I hope Dravid's drop doesn't come back to haunt us, it was a fairly regulation catch at slip cordon but Symonds ****ed it up, if we would have dismissed him we would have been in a lot better position.

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
No one deserves to win this game, there have been umpiring mistakes in this game which have affected it, and the aussies because they got more in their favour( as they do most of the time) are dominant. But surely even the ardent Aussie can see that They are very lucky to be in this position.

Even Tendulkar was LBW to Clarke on 33 so it has affected the game hopefully in Perth we get better umpring which is fair on the players.

As for the racism i am just cant get over the fact that the Aussies can dish it out but they cant take it
The Australian team may say a few words on the field but ffs they dont say anything racist, they would be kicked off the team w/o a second thought.

pup11

International Coach
Ffs Nishant don't behave like a hypocrite, Aussie do like to chirp in the field but that doesn't mean that they are racially abusing somebody.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
- A draw is not a fair result for this game. So many decisions not given means that had those been given, a result would have occured in this game in all likelihood.

- From a cricketing stand point, I am very happy with what I saw - some brilliant cricket and couldn't have asked for more.

- This game will be remembered for all the wrong reasons - the umpiring and the racism issue when there has been so much great cricket which could have been talked about which is a sad part for me.

Nishan

U19 Cricketer
so aussies should take racism?
They cant go calling Black monkey and Black **** and expect others to shut up and take it as they did 10 years ago. The world has grown up now they can give it back sunny. Full of Racist little punks, take the ****. Specially you ponting little twit.