• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah well that's another option, but I guess they figure he's better than whoever they've got to replace him regardless of the status of his ankle. I know he not a regular slips fieldsman but I'd certainly have backed him to take that, and I'm sure Ponting would have too.
Yeah, I would've backed him to take it too, but he's definitely not a slipper.

pup11

International Coach
I honestly still think India can win this and should go for the win. If they don't lose too many wickets, and get a good solid partnership or two here with Dravid, Tendu, and Ganguly... they can really press for the win near the end with Dhoni and Yuvraj to come. But yeah it all depends on how the Big 3 bat.

EDIT: Ahh ****! NVM.
Hahaha... thanks for the jinx... mate!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys don't worry, even if we lose this, resort to plan B: Fill pages and pages with complaints about the umpiring. :ph34r:

Evermind

International Debutant
Guys don't worry, even if we lose this, resort to plan B: Fill pages and pages with complaints about the umpiring. :ph34r:
India it seems can't even survive 2 sessions on the 4th day.

Can we get the Avatar Challenge over with? It's a foregone conclusion I think. I've got a nice one for you.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
It will awesome if the umpires end it on a high note.

9 wickets down, last ball for the test. Sharma on strike, Lee bowls it, it hits him on the helmet, bat no where near the ball. Ponting dives to claim a spectacular catch. The Aussies jump up appealing. Bucknor raises his finger.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
India it seems can't even survive 2 sessions on the 4th day.

Can we get the Avatar Challenge over with? It's a foregone conclusion I think. I've got a nice one for you.
Nah sorry bro, I haven't prepared one for you yet. Will as soon as India draws//wins this. I am sure you can wait, don't be so impatient. :)

pup11

International Coach
Why is Gilly standing upto to stumps to Clark, its not like the Indians are going to charge him or something.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why is Gilly standing upto to stumps to Clark, its not like the Indians are going to charge him or something.
Just to keep Ganguly and Dravid in their creases, which adds to the likelihood of an LBW dismissal.

Ganguly attacking Hogg, brilliant stuff.