• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Ospi

School Boy/Girl Captain
Actually hoping India cna perform well and tie this, will be good for the aussies to have some decent competition again, it can only help them in the long run imo and give india the confidence it deserves to take it to us in the next test.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Looks pretty certain India are gonna lose here. Break this partnership, then there's only Ganguly to go, realistically. The rest are walking wickets. I'd bet my money on an Aussie win ATM.
Avatar challenge? If India don't lose I choose your avatar for one month, and if India lose you choose mine. It's easy to make such claims, let's see you back them up to.

burr

State Vice-Captain
...and proving Ponting is still the best Australian fielder in the team...for any who doubted it. Poor Johnson, he really doesn't get the luck.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Why is Symonds at first slip anyway? I know Hayden's off the field, but why not move Ponting or Clarke to first or something and put Symonds in the gully?

Laurrz

International Debutant
Why is Symonds at first slip anyway? I know Hayden's off the field, but why not move Ponting or Clarke to first or something and put Symonds in the gully?
i recn they felt with Symos ankle he wouldnt be ur normal Symo anyway ..so just plug him at first slip

*sigh.. really wished we had gotten that wicket

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That drop could cost them the game. Poor captaincy by Ponting really, having a cover-fieldsman at first slip.

pup11

International Coach
Roy you ****ing idiot how can you drop a simple catch like that, and what the hell is he doing standing in the slips.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hey Perm, is India one of your "more favourite" teams, I always see you cheering them on and backing them?
Yup, they sure are :).

Plus I don't like all the anti-India feeling we get on here, which means I support them a bit more than I usually would.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I can speak from experience (and current status) that running around the field with a twinged ankle is ****ed. I'd say that's why he's in the slips, though I'd have him at 3rd.