• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

pup11

International Coach
Declaration has come a bit too late in the day for my liking, there is no ****ing way we are gonna complete the 70 overs in this ****ing Sydney weather.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Far out the comments on here have once again been dire. You think Ponting hasn't been thinking about what to do throughout a long and sleepless night? How ridiculously hard must it be to be a Test Captain? Get over yourselves. Will not be coming back to this thread anytime soon, waste of my time.

pup11

International Coach
Hmm interesting.

Let's try something different for a change, see if how it turns out: India won't win this.
Oh... of all the people didn't expect you to say such a thing, i thought you were gonna say India would chase it in 50 overs! :p

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh... of all the people didn't expect you to say such a thing, i thought you were gonna say India would chase it in 50 overs! :p
As I said "let's try something different", thinking maybe now that I said that, India might actually win ;). But yeah I had to force myself to spit it out, can't help but think this should be a piece of cake for us. :happy: :ph34r: :cool:

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
Far out the comments on here have once again been dire. You think Ponting hasn't been thinking about what to do throughout a long and sleepless night? How ridiculously hard must it be to be a Test Captain? Get over yourselves. Will not be coming back to this thread anytime soon, waste of my time.
Yes Ponting has been thinking about it all night, but I doubt the thought crossed his mind "I wonder how I can make it the most entertaining for the crowd?" Which he shouldnt have been thinking about obviously, but it doesnt stop people complaining.

GONE!

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There is onus to be 2-0 up, if it is 1-1, you can always come back later. There is almost no chance of India winning it after Australia made 300. Read the points I mentioned earlier as well.
There's no onus to give India a chance though...the wicket's not exactly a minefield...until Jaffa gets out :happy:

pasag

RTDAS
Settle down Nath, it's only natural such a decision is going to be discussed at length in a match thread.

Anyways, Jaffer fails again, time for a Dravid special.

pup11

International Coach
As I said "let's try something different", thinking maybe now that I said that, India might actually win ;). But yeah I had to force myself to spit it out, can't help but think this should be a piece of cake for us. :happy: :ph34r: :cool:
I hope someone else hasn't hacked into your account because this doesn't sound like you mate! :lol: