• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Evermind

International Debutant
Australia in with a good chance of victory here. If they score another hundred fifty by the end of the day's play, they can bat a bit tomorrow and hope for India to crumble. Given India's previous history, a collapse is definitely a real possibility.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Australia in with a good chance of victory here. If they score another hundred fifty by the end of the day's play, they can bat a bit tomorrow and hope for India to crumble. Given India's previous history, a collapse is definitely a real possibility.
The rain certainly isn't helping. Superb century from Hayden.

Evermind

International Debutant
No matter what happens in this game, no matter what the result. I am proud of India, being an Indian, and proud of almost every player in this team. Atleast we stopped their winning streak, despite the umpiring issues.
Will you be proud of them even if India lose? That way, they don't end the winning streak either. And how about Jaffer, Yuvraj and Dhoni, are you proud of them?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Will you be proud of them even if India lose? That way, they don't end the winning streak either. And how about Jaffer, Yuvraj and Dhoni, are you proud of them?
That why I said almost every player. And no India won't lose. Come talk to me if and when they do.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
God, this thread is the absolute dregs. Wake up to yourselves.

Top innings from Hayden. Test is headed for a draw.
Don't call for a contest, and how pathetic it is that no team is competing with Australia, and then just accept an unbalanced amount of poor decisions.

Its ruining a good game of test cricket. And other than the bias claims (which are silly), I see nothing wrong with people venting about it.

Evermind

International Debutant
Apparently "the train has crept up from nowhere" and as we all know, no one can play when the "train" attacks.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
And how about Jaffer, Yuvraj and Dhoni, are you proud of them?
You have a team of 11 players. A few of the players wont perform. Every player cannot perform. About Dhoni, I am at least proud of his keeping. The team as a whole has kept fighting and that is enough to be proud out. Note Turbinator said almost every player, not every player.

sideshowtim

Banned
Don't call for a contest, and how pathetic it is that no team is competing with Australia, and then just accept an unbalanced amount of poor decisions.

Its ruining a good game of test cricket. And other than the bias claims (which are silly), I see nothing wrong with people venting about it.
I'd say the umpiring has actually helped forge a good game of cricket. If not for the umpiring Australia would've been out for 200, India would've got 500 and Australia would've been struggling not to get beaten by an innings. How would that be a good game of cricket?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd say the umpiring has actually helped forge a good game of cricket. If not for the umpiring Australia would've been out for 200, India would've got 500 and Australia would've been struggling not to get beaten by an innings. How would that be a good game of cricket?
When was the last time Australia lost? (hypothetical question btw)

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You've got to be ****ting me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Haha, that's just dire reasoning.

pasag

RTDAS
I would have liked to see Hussey walk there, to save what's left of the integrity of the match. I mean put the ethics of walking aside for a second, the match has become a farce and an opportunity to give it any sort of meaning should have been taken.

Anyways, Hayden is brilliant. Very nice stuff from his as usual. Of course you could detract from the knock in various ways, but it's been hard earned and well deserved. Champion batsman.

Lol at Ponting. Definitely Harbi's bunny which is more amusing than anything. The way Ponting is dominated by him is comical to say the least. Is it a technical thing? Or is it coincidence or just mental?

Anyways, as Matt said it's been a really good match where the expected outcome has constantly changed and even though a draw has been predicted since yesterday, there's always been the chance of a result for either side which has left it really interesting.

Another thing, I thought we bowled pretty well yesterday and India today, just the players really haven't had much help from the pitch and have been largely unlucky.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol, ridiculous.

Firstly, Australia out for 200 immediately makes a test match more interesting, simply because its Australia. Add that they were 1-0 up, it makes the match a cracker similar to how the WACA test last year vs. England was set up.

sideshowtim

Banned
Lol, ridiculous.

Firstly, Australia out for 200 immediately makes a test match more interesting, simply because its Australia. Add that they were 1-0 up, it makes the match a cracker similar to how the WACA test last year vs. England was set up.
So it didn't ruin the match but the series then?