• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hate to harp on about it, but just imagine the state of this test if Symonds had been given out on 30 odd now. There were a lot of comments about how that decision ruined the test, but could it had just been one of the many twists destined to make this test a classic?

*Note: I'm in no way suggesting Symonds deserves credit for his innings. :p
Interesting idea. The umpiring in this game has been disgraceful, against both sides, but it has made the game more interesting, that's for sure.

biased indian

International Coach
"Commit all your crimes when Sachin is batting. They will go unnoticed because even the Lord is watching,"

reads a banner at the SCG.Cricinfo

Agent TBY

International Captain
Three tons (one a double), three of which have been unbeaten, and a half-century in 7 innings is still pretty phenomenal.
I didn't dispute that.

Just the fact that TC felt the need to point out what you already knew, as proven by this post of yours.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It all evens out in the end anyway.
Maybe, but I'm not convinced. Two wrong umpiring calls don't make a right, and regardless of who the decisions went against they were still poor ones. It has detracted from the Test, but has also added to it.

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
Sinclair could have had 46 if he converted all those scores of 0 and above into tons as well, it should be noted.
That's a bit harsh considering he barely bats and when he does there's always something unlucky i.e. when he got run out for a diamond duck turning out to be entirely Fulton's fault.

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
Well I'll be waiting in eager anticipation for Symonds to be given out for five consecutive low scores incorrectly, then.
Mate I'm not saying it happens all the time but it's plain probability. You'll never see a match where 5 incorrect decisions go in favour of one team.

biased indian

International Coach
Even a lead of one rum will go along way boosting the confidence of the indian team as a whole....even though yuvray is a worry.....wht about the prediction about Rain..i dont want them at the moment though with tendulkar in batting :)