• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

sideshowtim

Banned
From the angle Brett bowled that I couldn't blame the umpire for not giving that. Doesn't compare to any of Roy's let offs.
Well the only reason the ump didn't give it was because he believed there was an inside edge (hence him giving it runs). He wasn't saying it was missing anything. There was clearly no inside edge either.

dansa

Cricket Spectator
How many chances be given to Laxatives and Dravids before it is a fair game

Was a dolly too. Looked like he was trying to appeal before he gloved it properly. The key here is for Dravid to capitalise.
Fix it right the first time. There is no need for AUZ to delay the well deserved retirement of Laxatives, Ganguly, Dravids. Tendulkar can decide for himself.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well the only reason the ump didn't give it was because he believed there was an inside edge (hence him giving it runs). He wasn't saying it was missing anything. There was clearly no inside edge either.
Either way, doesn't compare to being let off on numerous occasions by the on field and third umpires. Those were proper howlers.

sideshowtim

Banned
Didn't think it was that obvious TBH. Initially I felt there was an inside-egde, and although I was proven wrong, there was still sufficient doubt over it. Especially when you compare that to Symond's edge.
Looked dead out live to me. Anyway, that's India's slice of luck for the innings. I'm very disappointed how poorly we've been bowling in the last few overs though.

funnygirl

State Regular
Looked dead out live to me. Anyway, that's India's slice of luck for the innings. I'm very disappointed how poorly we've been bowling in the last few overs though.
do u really think that we would have really pissed off had that been an Lbw off sharma .ofcourse not .

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, it's not even close buddy, so you forget about any "We're equal now" comments. It wasn't even a clear out. Who knows that ball might of hit a rock and missed leg, who ****ing knows. But guess what, yes Symonds was out caught behind, yes Symonds was out stumped etc etc. You guys got way more chances. Plus like hilariouslady just mentioned "do u really think that we would have really pissed off had that been an Lbw off sharma .ofcourse not ."

pup11

International Coach
Why is Symonds still bowling his gentle medium crap bring in George Bradley Hogg into the attack FFS!

dansa

Cricket Spectator
What's Ponting phone number

What's Ponting cell number, this guy has frozen.:laugh: Can Hogg be the change. Need some change in bowling to check the Laxatives. This guy is taking some hefty risks that could have him cornered.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What's Ponting cell number, this guy has frozen.:laugh: Can Hogg be the change. Need some change in bowling to check the Laxatives. This guy is taking some hefty risks that could have him cornered.
Where were you when Kumble was setting his fields yesterday? :happy: