• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

dansa

Cricket Spectator
Johnson is being wacked...

Dravid staying in a funk. He is ceding the advantage to Australia -- he needs to get going SOON. Much as I love Dravid as a great cricketer and batsman maybe its time for him to take some time off...or retire ?? :wacko:
Yet another 4 from Lax breaks the AUZ domination. :) Clarke and Lee combination could have put a bigger lid. Symonds might find some gaps before Hog comes along to give Dravid some chances to play his strokes.

sideshowtim

Banned
I hope people rubbish Laxman's innings as much as they did with Symonds now for the sake of consistency. Laxman was quite clearly out LBW early to Lee.

Evermind

International Debutant
If Jaffer doesn't score in the second innings, he definitely has to go. Let's see how Yuvraj and Dhoni do this time too. Can't imagine them doing any worse than at the MCG.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This'll sort the chemists from the lab techs.

Q: What is the chemical symbol for diarrhea?
A: (CO(NH2)2)2

dansa

Cricket Spectator
It would be better Ishant go his wicket instead of giving free chance to lax

I hope people rubbish Laxman's innings as much as they did with Symonds now for the sake of consistency. Laxman was quite clearly out LBW early to Lee.
Ishant deserved his chance and Lax should be sent back after taking his chances with Lee.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was a dolly too. Looked like he was trying to appeal before he gloved it properly. The key here is for Dravid to capitalise.

JustTool

State 12th Man
Don't think people were rubbishing Symonds. For sure I was rubbishing Bucknor. Have been for years. And the ICC's refusal properly use more technology.

Dravid gets a sconed 'life' - man, this guy needs to get going ASAP. It's criminally borning watch him bat on a pitch with no demons :@

JustTool

State 12th Man
Was a dolly too. Looked like he was trying to appeal before he gloved it properly. The key here is for Dravid to capitalise.
Agreed. Dravid has had so MANY opportunites/lives to capitalise in both Tests now -- he NEEDS to get going here. :wacko:

sideshowtim

Banned
Don't think people were rubbishing Symonds. For sure I was rubbishing Bucknor. Have been for years. And the ICC's refusal properly use more technology.

Dravid gets a sconed 'life' - man, this guy needs to get going ASAP. It's criminally borning watch him bat on a pitch with no demons :@
Well I mean people were saying he didn't deserve it, and the phrase "Worst 150 ever" was getting thrown around. Now for mine, Laxman's LBW was just as out...That was only ever hitting middle and leg.

duffer

From the angle Brett bowled that I couldn't blame the umpire for not giving that. Doesn't compare to any of Roy's let offs.

Pup_23

School Boy/Girl Captain

I am not sure the Lee LBW was as clear cut as everyone thinks anyway. IMO was fair enough to be given not out.

Perm

Didn't think it was that obvious TBH. Initially I felt there was an inside-egde, and although I was proven wrong, there was still sufficient doubt over it. Especially when you compare that to Symond's edge.