• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

ozone

First Class Debutant
Sorry, that was out. I know you guys aren't used to the game being called fairly but that was out.
Yes, It was given out but it shouldn't have been. It hit outside the line ergo, it shouldn't have been given out. Read the Rules.

pup11

International Coach
TBH Lee shouldn't have been given out so that just proves Bucknor and Benson have lost their balls, i am sure even Homer simpson would have made smarter decisions as compared to these two idiots.

JustTool

State 12th Man
Luckily, you're here to give an unbiased view!

I've decided Symonds wasn't out yesterday...so let's call it not out hey!?
Son of Coco (Father of Bucknor)
Your son finally got one right. Accept it and move on. Now people complain because an Aussie is OUT and so GIVEN out.

'Nuff said. :laugh: :laugh:

ozone

First Class Debutant
Your son finally got one right. Accept it and move on. Now people complain because an Aussie is OUT and so GIVEN out.

Hold on, are you trying to say that Lee was correct to be given out?

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

We're taking the piss out of you...I couldn't care less whether Lee is in or out.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain

Dude, like your name you are just a tool. You're trying to be funny and you just are digging yourself a big hole. And you're American.

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
Yes, It was given out but it shouldn't have been.
Why the **** not? At least half of Lee's pad was within line when the ball hit him. That was out. I know you guys are desperate to latch onto something given how EVERYBODY knows Australia hasn't earned close to 200 of their runs in this innings and that in effect has turned the match into a FARCE...but that wasn't a bad decision. At the very least it was VERY VERY close.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
No way is it a good knock. Been out countless times.
Twice I reckon - though many will think I'm being kind. The two stumpings are benefit-of-the-doubt calls for me. With all the replays and angles I'm still not sure about them so I have no problem with them being given not out.

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
His second innings was quite good :happy:

Even that has featured a couple of lives. One plumb lbw not given and another stumping this morning not given(quite inexplicably not even referred to the 3rd umpire...what a joke the two umpires have turned the match into).

Worst 150+ score ever.

Last edited: