• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No surprise really. That cheat Bucknor's had it in for Lee for years. I've utterly lost interest in this farce now. :ph34r:
Meh, it was marginally outside off. Nowhere near as terrible as the howler he pulled before hand.

The guys' a substandard umpire and has plenty of previous with India.

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
Watching the replay that's actually a fair decision. It hit him in line. Finally Bucknor got something right!

Son Of Coco

:laugh:

Who said Inian spectators have a bad name. You ar a fool to assume I am Indian.

Just SEE what Bucknor JUST did.

I m angry at Bucknor (like all sane people are) - why are you angry at me. I think you hould seek counselling. Or get a life. :laugh:
Yes, I'm the one that needs a life...the people that are angry at Bucknor on here aren't all coming across as being sane.

Are you talking about the last decision where he gave Brett Lee out LBW? That was a bad decision too, but it's life and I'm moving on.

I'm not really a fool to assume you're Indian. You obviously support them, and therefore are an Indian supporter. Whether you're Indian or not.

ozone

First Class Debutant
Was close and can't have too many complaints at the umpire for that one. BTW, I agree that the plan seems to be to get Symonds stumped down the legside.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Yes, I'm the one that needs a life...the people that are angry at Bucknor on here aren't all coming across as being sane.

Are you talking about the last decision where he gave Brett Lee out LBW? That was a bad decision too, but it's life and I'm moving on.

I'm not really a fool to assume you're Indian. You obviously support them, and therefore are an Indian supporter. Whether you're Indian or not.
Oh! in that sense I become a kiwi all of a sudden

Son Of Coco

Sorry, that was out. I know you guys aren't used to the game being called fairly but that was out.
Luckily, you're here to give an unbiased view!

I've decided Symonds wasn't out yesterday...so let's call it not out hey!?