• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in New Zealand

Flem274*

123/5
Could not do any worse than How and that is the point, if you have to select who you want opening and in the side who would you honestly pick? How or Styris?

Personally i would back Styris to do a much better job than How up the top of the order.
Jamie How since his return to international cricket has only had one bad series. His games against SA and Bangladesh have been very good. Bangladesh don't really count but you can't deny its good to make runs against SA. His weakness is strike rotation and that is something he's recognised and is looking to improve. He's not the most talented bloke in the world by any means but if he plays good cricket he will be a handy international batsman until an opener comes along that is more talented and can succeed.

TheLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Weak as effort here.

For the sake of the crowd New Zealand should have the right to get in front surrender some of their over’s and try and win this outright.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
I'm not sure why he'd call him a gimp. Maybe he doesn't like him. But with figures of 4-1-4-4, who cares?

What are Vettori's BB FTR?

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
93. God how pathetic. What's the lowest ODI score? Like 36? 26? 45? It's one of those I'm sure.

VETTORI IS GOD.

Pup_23

School Boy/Girl Captain
79 from 5.1 overs.

McCullum is going mad, 66 from 21 balls. Should be over this over or next. At least the crowd got a little value.

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
match over.

5.5 overs it took nz to get 95/0

80 from 28 for McCullum

<Rubs eyes at what just went on..>

Pup_23

School Boy/Girl Captain
What an amazing chase. That is incredible. 80* from 28 balls.

Bangladesh really need to be looked at.

sportychic33

State 12th Man
that was awesome hitting by McCullum and great bowling by Vettori.
Unfortunately I'm going to have to actually do something this afternoon then instead of lying on the couch.
Any bets on how long the test matches will go for?

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
that was awesome hitting by McCullum and great bowling by Vettori.
Unfortunately I'm going to have to actually do something this afternoon then instead of lying on the couch.
Any bets on how long the test matches will go for?
<Looks over at the hutt>

Weathers **** stay on the couch :D