• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in New Zealand

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
By the way, loving Fleming as a commentator. Nice voice and, unsurprisingly, very analytical.

Should take over the commentary captain job within 10 years, for mine.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
I'm frustrated by the criticism over How's SR, he is very solid and is playing a role NZ has been missing for several years. Having an opener play out as much of the innings as possible gives the side a great advantage and frnakly 46 of 54 balls isnt actually that bad, it seems people are stuck in this idea that every batsman NEEDS to score at at least a run a ball the entire innings.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Your beloved Bangladeshis not getting the rub of the green, Perm Razzak? 8-)
Honestly, my 10 year old brother knew that How was out when he edged it. Yet an international umpire wouldn't raise the finger. It was a shockingly poor call, and not the first Bangladesh have been on the receiving end of during this tour.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Na the umpirings been shoddy in both directions. We've had some bad decisions and Bangladesh have had some more. Shocking stuff from Parker. Useless bastard.

Morning all. :happy:

Perm

Na the umpirings been shoddy in both directions. We've had some bad decisions and Bangladesh have had some more. Shocking stuff from Parker. Useless bastard.

Morning all. :happy:
Can't remember a great deal of poor decisions that have gone in favour of Bangladesh, but there are certainly a couple that have gone against them. Care to remind me?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Can't remember a great deal of poor decisions that have gone in favour of Bangladesh, but there are certainly a couple that have gone against them. Care to remind me?
Just a few LBW's that were missed, like Southee's first ball ripper. Here and there ya know, hasn't be great umpiring at all.

Perm

On the whole the Bangladeshi fielding has been poor today. Too many misfields, and a couple of catches that could potentially have been taken.