• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Warne vs Murali Discussion

Athlai

Not Terrible
Love how Murali has the better average still.

But Warne's a chucker and Murali's a drug cheat.

Wait is that right?

Does it even matter anymore?!?!1

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The winner will be whoever stays out this debate.
Amen

Wait is that right?

Not to a lot of people

The winners are you and me for being able to watch them both bowl for so long.

End.
VMAWTA

they both suck.. lol

Danish Kaneria Number one
LMAO

And that's about all I want to say on the whole thing.

Flem274*

123/5

Wait is that right?

AWTA discount them both. Also only bowlers from pre-2000 should be included because they were so obviously the best years of cricket and any idiot knows that the best only come from those eras because I'm right and you're wrong therefore I nominate some obscure bowler as the best because I'm not funny and can't think of some random person to nominate.

haroon510

International 12th Man
Amen

LMAO

And that's about all I want to say on the whole thing.
i wasn't serious.. i was being sarcastic.. we have this topic like more than ten times and it is funny how people make one after another.. i spacially like the last line of him when said so Warne is number one..so i replied as sarcasm.... i believe Kaneria is the worst spinner in that is playing international cricket right now.. and definatly the worst that come out of pakistan..

bond21

Banned
Murali has better stats but when you watch his action you see why....

playing in sri lanka and against bangladesh 50% of the time also helps him a bit.....

Warne is the best BOWLER.

Murali is the better wicket taker.

Scotty

Banned
as much as it kills me to say it, murali is/was a much better bowler then warne.

warne always had another quality bowler up the other end, while murali always had to rely on himself. his action has been proven legit, as i've always suspected it was, and needs to be credited as the best bowler in the world.