• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Battrick XI

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, Semi-Finals of the CW Cup crap 8-)
Should have been knocked out in the first round with all the other crappy teams like Whenuapai CC. Just got lucky due to the friendly TIE/GFI bug. Not going to matter though, as we are all going to see how crap you are on Sunday.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
If your default orders for OD matches are set to TIE or GFI, then your friendlies are played by that unless you set orders. I didn't set orders when I played Beard XI, and TIE'd, and henceforth, lost.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Dwight Kealey - 20 yo, BT Rating=108,985
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, low
An attacking player with worthless leadership skills and feeble experience.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: remarkable Concentration: wonderful
Bowling: sensational Consistency: remarkable
Fielding: superb

Second XI?

Dead Badger

State 12th Man
If your default orders for OD matches are set to TIE or GFI, then your friendlies are played by that unless you set orders. I didn't set orders when I played Beard XI, and TIE'd, and henceforth, lost.
Well, as I posted in the other thread, they're claiming it's just a display bug and that the matches are all played as PAN in the database regardless of what shows up in the scorecard. Whether this makes it a fact or not is open to debate, of course.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Well, as I posted in the other thread, they're claiming it's just a display bug and that the matches are all played as PAN in the database regardless of what shows up in the scorecard. Whether this makes it a fact or not is open to debate, of course.
Like I replied to you, I sincerely doubt that. I get superb-ish top order on a PAN am only getting prof in friendlies, and I get quality spin on a PAN and get superb in friendlies. Same applies to my other ratings. They're bull****ting.

Bobisback

International Regular
Code:
[B]CRICKETWEB U19 1st XI[/B] (plus drinks carrier!)
    [I]Name             Team               Batting        Bowling(/WK)      Stamina    Type[/I]
1.  Jim Keane        Central Districts  Wonder/Prof                      Competent
2.  Marvin Warnock   Jamee's 999ers     Wonder/Remark                    Superb
3.  Dave Taylor      Boggles            Wonder/Superb                    Mediocre
4.  Gordon Beaumont  Four Pillars       Qual/Remark                      Mediocre
5.  Wayne Moloto     Opening Balance    Qual/Remark                      Respectable
6.  Keith Fish       Withington         Qual/Qual     (Wonder/Prof WK)   Competent 
7.  Eddie Ireland    Connells Estates   Strong/Prof    Qual/Remark       Proficient  RFM
8.  Dean Schofield   Dalmeny CC         Strong/Comp    Quality/resp      Respectable LHSpin
9.  Neale Gleeson    Tawonga Tigers     [COLOR="Silver"]Worth/Worth[/COLOR]    Wonder/Prof       Competent   RHSpin
10. Rob Mulholland   Anchormen          [COLOR="Silver"]Worth/Worth[/COLOR]    Wonder/Prof       Strong       RM
11. Conner Potgieter Magical Ponies     [COLOR="Silver"]Worth/Worth [/COLOR]   Wonder/Prof       Strong      RM
---
12. Nick Pietersen   Henry's Dream      Superb/Strong  Superb/Prof       Superb      RHSpin

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Code:
    [I]Name             Team               Batting        Bowling(/WK)      Stamina    Type[/I]
1.  Jim Keane        Central Districts  Wonder/Prof                      Competent
3.  Dave Taylor      Boggles            Wonder/Superb                    Mediocre
4.  Gordon Beaumont  Four Pillars       Qual/Remark                      Mediocre
5.  Wayne Moloto     Opening Balance    Qual/Wonder                      Respectable
6.  Keith Fish       Withington         Qual/Qual     (Wonder/Prof WK)   Competent 
7.  Eddie Ireland    Connells Estates   Strong/Prof    Qual/Remark       Proficient  RFM
8.  Dean Schofield   Dalmeny CC         Strong/Comp    Quality/resp      Respectable LHSpin
9.  Neale Gleeson    Tawonga Tigers     [COLOR="Silver"]Worth/Worth[/COLOR]    Wonder/Prof       Competent   RHSpin
10. Rob Mulholland   Anchormen          [COLOR="Silver"]Worth/Worth[/COLOR]    Wonder/Prof       Strong       RM
11. Conner Potgieter Magical Ponies     [COLOR="Silver"]Worth/Worth [/COLOR]   Wonder/Prof       Strong      RM
---
12. Nick Pietersen   Henry's Dream      Superb/Strong  Superb/Prof       Superb      RHSpin
Moloto popped to Wonderful concentration.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
CW BT 1st XI

1. J Duggan (Whenuapai CC) - mast/mast bat
2. R Tucker (Dalmeny CC) - mast/exc bat
3. D Sandwith (Withington Wonderers) - exq/exq bat
4. G Mccammon (Got Spin) - sens/wond bat
5. M Bertos (Victoria Panthers) - sens/mast bat
6. F Watkins (Asterix XI) - exq/phon bat, exc/phon RFM
7. G Ashton (Asterix XI) - exc/exc bat, wond w/k
8. T Whitehorne (Asterix XI) - qual/sen bat, mast/phon Spin
9. E Downer (Asterix XI) - mir/wond LM
10. J Organ (Whenuapai CC) - exq/mast LHSp
11. G Summers (Scaly Piscine CC) - exq/mir RF
Knock knock knockin' on Heaven's door...

Ranjeet Bhutia - 20 yo, BT Rating=68,184
RH Batsman, RF Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, energetic
A steady player with respectable leadership skills and mediocre experience.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: sensational Concentration: remarkable
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: proficient

Bobisback

International Regular
Code:
4.  Gordon Beaumont  Four Pillars       Remark/Remark                    Mediocre
5.  Wayne Moloto     Opening Balance    Qual/Wonder                      Respectable
8.  Dean Schofield   Dalmeny CC         Strong/Comp    Quality/Resp      Respectable LHSpin
---
Beaumont to Remarkable Bat

nibbs

International Captain
Knock knock knockin' on Heaven's door...

Ranjeet Bhutia - 20 yo, BT Rating=68,184
RH Batsman, RF Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, energetic
A steady player with respectable leadership skills and mediocre experience.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: sensational Concentration: remarkable
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: proficient
undoubtedly, rob, he is on the verge of replacing that flake mccammon or whatever his name is