• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in New Zealand

Flem274*

123/5
I saw a pun in my english exam and almost **** myself TBH, a great moment.
Loved the poetry comprehension question in my english exam:

How does the writer give the impression the town is in a "little" and "hidden" valley?

Answer: Generally when the writer writes "Little hidden valley" in the poem they mean the town is in a little hidden valley.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Loved the poetry comprehension question in my english exam:

How does the writer give the impression the town is in a "little" and "hidden" valley?

Answer: Generally when the writer writes "Little hidden valley" in the poem they mean the town is in a little hidden valley.
:laugh: :laugh: Good effort.

Athlai

Not Terrible
"Iain O'Brien captain of the Illford 2nd XI"

:ph34r:

"NZ: We're pretty average and proud of it"

"I came for the booze, stayed for the beer"

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Flem274* said:
Have a feeling I might get marked down for being a smartass TBH but I couldn't resist. Ah well.
Would be an injustice, IMO. English classes really drain all the fun out of literature. Your reposte merely proves they had it coming :cool:

Flem274*

123/5
Would be an injustice, IMO. English classes really drain all the fun out of literature. Your reposte merely proves they had it coming :cool:
Haha thanks

Yeah, somehow they even made Harry Potter boring in class back in form 2. Yet those who hadn't done it for english were raving about the book (harldy surprising)

Athlai

Not Terrible
March Thu 13 - Mon 17
10:30 local, 21:30 GMT 2nd Test - New Zealand v England
Basin Reserve, Wellington

February Tue 12 Floodlit Match
14:00 local, 01:00 GMT 2nd ODI - New Zealand v England
Seddon Park, Hamilton
Fri 15 Floodlit Match
14:00 local, 01:00 GMT 3rd ODI - New Zealand v England
Eden Park, Auckland

January Sat 12 - Wed 16
11:00 local, 22:00 GMT 2nd Test - New Zealand v Bangladesh
Basin Reserve, Wellington

Will try make all of those.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What, with all the scary motorways? :p
All the traffic ITBT, way more than what I'm used to.

Also, if cricinfo have got their fixtures correct then England are playing two games against Otago, but I don't think I can make either of them, because my course starts on the 18th of Feb.

Still gunning for the Bangladesh Test though.

Fiery

Banned
All the traffic ITBT, way more than what I'm used to.

Also, if cricinfo have got their fixtures correct then England are playing two games against Otago, but I don't think I can make either of them, because my course starts on the 18th of Feb.

Still gunning for the Bangladesh Test though.
pfft...there's no traffic in Dunedin. Try driving in this ****hole

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
As will I. Bit scared about driving in Dunedin though.
Just avoid having to do hill starts on High and Stuart streets, and you'll be fine. Although if you're just going to the cricket, you'll avoid that anyway.

Efaz

U19 12th Man
Change in the schedule before the ODI series

Bangladesh is now scheduled to play three one-day practice matches (oppositions are still unknown) and a T20I before the ODI series.

The earning from the T20I match will be donated for the recent hurricane victims in Bangladesh.

Flem274*

123/5
Hope they come to New Plymouth. Hope the NZ internationals are released as well. Would love to see a CD line up of:

Jamie How
Peter Ingram
Ross Taylor
Matthew Sinclair
Greg Hay
Jacob Oram
Bevan Griggs
Brendan Diamanti
Michael Mason
Robbie Schaw
McClennahan (can't remember his first name)

cricman

International 12th Man
Siddons is a very hands on coach, which i think is really important for a young team. Whatmore gave the veterans the belief that they can beat the best but I believe Siddions is gonna get the best out of this group of players. I don't know if he's coaching tactics are unique but it's he's doing things whatmore or any other coach that I know of would attempt.

The Batsmen are practicing on pitches that have grass on them and that are shorter to generate the extra pace. At first they all struggled but now there getting better. I still believe super slow new ball bowler and Mortaza are gonna play extremely in these conditions.

Siddons is making sure that no stone is unturned as far as preparation goes. A bowling machine set 15-20 yards away from a hard, marble-top surface with an upturned table (doubling as a slanted bat) near where a batsman would stand to face an 80mph delivery. An attendant lets a ball through the machine that pitches on that surface and hits the face of the table, resulting in slip catches. Siddons surely is well aware of Bangladesh's poor catching.

Last edited: