• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** Pakistan in India

CrazY GirL

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
another 100 wont mind more but if pakistan manages to make another 100 they will be in a very comfortable situation...coz of their tight bowling

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
if it goes beyond say 240, we will lose...anything above 200, we will need to sweat it out big time...

I wish that's how it was, but remember the Indian innings, they were 5 down for less than 100 and still got 276 in the end, so I don't think 200 will be that difficult to chase.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I get the feeling people are underrating India's chances. I'd say I agree with Pratyush's assessment that India can chase anything up to 250 and maybe even 300. As I said before, I won't breathe easy unless a 300 lead is taken, which doesn't seem likely at this point.

Xuhaib

International Coach
I get the feeling people are underrating India's chances. I'd say I agree with Pratyush's assessment that India can chase anything up to 250 and maybe even 300. As I said before, I won't breathe easy unless a 300 lead is taken, which doesn't seem likely at this point.
AWTA.

Without major contributions from Dravid, SRT and Dada India still managed 276 and I am pretty sure these guys won't be failing twice in the same game.

jeevan

International 12th Man
i wud rather make it like
less then 200 - India
200-250 pretty evan
250-300 all the way Pakistan
You can make it whatever you want. But...

Latest 4th innings crunch situation that this Indian team was in, they got to 282-9 at Lords in overcast swing friendly conditions with Jaffer, Dravid, Tendulkar falling cheaply.
Ferozeshah Kotla may be a friendlier track than that one.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The pitch looks easier to bat on on day 3 than it was on day 1. That being said, day 4 and day 5 may crumble and help Kaneria a lot.

But in all honestly there isn't that much turn.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
I wish that's how it was, but remember the Indian innings, they were 5 down for less than 100 and still got 276 in the end, so I don't think 200 will be that difficult to chase.
there is a significant difference between batting in the 2nd innings and batting in the 4th innings on a 4th/5th day track...india have traditionally sucked at chasing anything other than miniscule targets in the last innings....

Fiery

Banned
What in particular is the Cricinfo commentator referring to here when he says "Misbah once again gets out under questionable circumstances."?

haroon510

International 12th Man
it is laughable performance by pakistan specially after the start they got.. the position they are right now it is india's game all the way...