• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** Pakistan in India

biased indian

International Coach
U mean sreesanth also chucks ?So now commentators have to say ''well chucked ,wow what a great chucking '' etc.
dont get any false idea....he is the biggest sreesanth fan you could find anywhere..he is just angry that he is not picked often by indian team :)

Xuhaib

International Coach
Too bad that RPS, Sree and Gul are all injured, esp. with Asif already out. We are gonna see some dire attacks now, I think. :(

Esp. I think India are in big trouble, if Delhi and Kolkata produce natural pitches, given the time of the year.
No way!!!!

because...

He's back:):ph34r:

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Here we go, the real cricket begins. I like our chances in this series, even though I think we are a seamer short here. Munaf is coming back from injury and if something happens to him, its Zaheer and Ganguly as the only seamers. Even now, its a bit risky, though considering the venue, it should still be manageable as long as Munaf is able to bowl a lot of overs.

haroon510

International 12th Man
in this match pakistan is again playing against 12 player... i am sure kamran akmal is going to play his part in india's victory by droping a couple of chances..

the indian bowling doesn't look that bad.. pakistan has only shoaib the rest are mediocre.

shortpitched713

International Captain
I hope we've picked two spinners because despite Tanvir's recent success in ODIs, I don't think he'll be effective in Tests. In any case, unless its a raging turner I'm predicting a bore draw.

biased indian

International Coach
A Nice Stat :)

The captain winning the toss has always opted to bat at the Kotla. However, in 28 Tests, the sides winning the toss has won only five Tests, and lost ten.

haroon510

International 12th Man
hope yasir gets a century.... he is really good and the last hope of pakistan in finding a good opener..

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'd give anything to see Laxman score a ton in this game. Getting so sick of the Yuvraj-fanbanism.

Anyway, poor selections by Pakistan for mine. Sami is dire and Tanvir will be ineffective IMO, but I guess they didn't have many other options with Gul and Asif out. Rehman should have been the first bowler after Shoaib though, for mine. If the selectors were against two spinners even in spite of their dire pace options, Kaneria should have missed out IMO. Akmal still playing boggles the mind.

Zaheer strikes again as I type. I think he's actually bowled quite poorly in this spell but there you go. Big wicket of Younis as well.