• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, sheesh can't beleive people are actually contemplating a Sri Lankan win at this stage, that's basically the only session they've won all series....

Love watching Kumar bat btw

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Haha, sheesh can't beleive people are actually contemplating a Sri Lankan win at this stage, that's basically the only session they've won all series....

I think people are searching for something - anything - that gives them a glimmer of hope to keep the hope alive....

I'm extremely confident in my bet. I'd be surprised if they make it to lunch, and certainly won't make it to tea. We'll see though.

Johnners

I think people are searching for something - anything - that gives them a glimmer of hope to keep the hope alive....

I'm extremely confident in my bet. I'd be surprised if they make it to lunch, and certainly won't make it to tea. We'll see though.
I wholeheartedly agree. Obviously I'd change my tune if they were 1-250 odd at Stumps, but at this stage they're still a looong shot.

Matteh

Saw him a few times at Edgbaston this season whilst he was our Overseas. Definitely a high quality bat.

pasag

RTDAS
Sri Lanka would have do to a bit to lose it from here. Great conditions for batting and they're in a marvellous position.
Nah, they're in with a chance but Australia are still firm favourites. Would need one of these to get a double century or multiple centurions and after this pair none of the batsmen are as good really. I'm not writing SL off and I'm not overconfident here at all but Australia are still firm favourites.

sideshowtim

Banned
Nah, they're in with a chance but Australia are still firm favourites. Would need one of these to get a double century or multiple centurions and after this pair none of the batsmen are as good really. I'm not writing SL off and I'm not overconfident here at all but Australia are still firm favourites.
They have Mahela and Jayasuriya. 2 of SL's best ever batsmen. We need a wicket real soon or we're gonna lose this one.

biased indian

International Coach
This is where they will miss warne..i think.......Mcgill not good enought to hold one end tight thus by giving break to fast bowlers to have short spell...

Perm

Awesome rearguard from Atapattu and Sangakkara, really good to see this kind of fight.