• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Hot Spot confirms a bad decision.
Hot spot showed a bit of a nick at the edge. Wasn't very clear but the hot spot certainly didn't confirm that it was not out. I want to see more replays to see whether the way the seam was revolving changed after the ball went past the bat.

Nishan

U19 Cricketer
JASON to come on in 5...4...
1 st wicket of the summer the aussies already have the rub of the green, another stupid Kiwi umpire he can look at bowlers running on the wicket but cant make a simple caught behind descion, i am filthy at the Gilchirst Half appeal maybe he should call him back like Sri Lanka did in Dambulla 2005.

Nishan

U19 Cricketer
Though Sanath shouldnt be playing at those balls, still the Disgust at the aussies getting all the luck remains with me.:@

chalky

International Debutant
Hot spot showed a bit of a nick at the edge. Wasn't very clear but the hot spot certainly didn't confirm that it was not out. I want to see more replays to see whether the way the seam was revolving changed after the ball went past the bat.
I didn't see the nick on the edge. If there was something there so as you said we realy need a super slow mo to try and see any diversion for real confirmation.

sideshowtim

Banned
Though Sanath shouldnt be playing at those balls, still the Disgust at the aussies getting all the luck remains with me.:@
Oh shut up.

Every side gets good luck and bad luck. The Aussies get their bad luck too. They just don't let it affect them as much as other teams, and they make the most of their good luck. Which is something other teams struggle to do.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1 st wicket of the summer the aussies already have the rub of the green, another stupid Kiwi umpire he can look at bowlers running on the wicket but cant make a simple caught behind descion, i am filthy at the Gilchirst Half appeal maybe he should call him back like Sri Lanka did in Dambulla 2005.
Haha, what so it's Gilly's fault for appealing when it was obviously a close decision...8-)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Oh shut up.

Every side gets good luck and bad luck. The Aussies get their bad luck too. They just don't let it affect them as much as other teams, and they make the most of their good luck. Which is something other teams struggle to do.
LOL! Weren't you the one crying like a baby about India having all the luck in the 7th ODI they played?

Yeah that's right.

Just leave it be. People complain when there team is losing all the time.