• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_Forg

Cricket Spectator
Id take him back in a fleeting second tbh... Crushed.
i only would if i were absolutely completely desperate for a good player whos going to crash out after a few games, or a completely horrible club needing good players such as carlton:devil2:

readie

State Regular
i see... carlton still do not have the quality depth... gibbs and murphy still developing... i predict carlton to take wooden spoon (or close to):twisted:
i dont thin they'll get the spoon again but they wont make the 8 however they will be there in 2 i believe

Purple_Forg

Cricket Spectator
i think west coast got ripped off for a couple of draft picks (3 and twenty something) and josh kennedy for judd... hes a premiership captain, i would have thought a higher quality player as well for judd

ash chaulk

International Captain
i think west coast got ripped off for a couple of draft picks (3 and twenty something) and josh kennedy for judd... hes a premiership captain, i would have thought a higher quality player as well for judd
should have received more but had no choice tbh.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Carlton could still well win the spoon. Judd or no Judd there list is still pretty ****.

cameeel

International Captain
Would be happy if Melbourne picked up Cousins tbh.

Our supporter base can't really get much lower, and if anything the exposure it would generate would probably help the club given that thanks to the AFL draw we're getting no other publicity during the season.

mikeW

Would be happy if Melbourne picked up Cousins tbh.

Our supporter base can't really get much lower, and if anything the exposure it would generate would probably help the club given that thanks to the AFL draw we're getting no other publicity during the season.
Good point :)

I'd take him at Essendon, he is a champion player and as long as he could stay clean would be an asset.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Are people serious about Carlton taking the spoon next year?

No way. They'll be playing finals.

I guarantee you they'll end up higher than Essendon next year Mike.

mikeW

Are people serious about Carlton taking the spoon next year?

No way. They'll be playing finals.

I guarantee you they'll end up higher than Essendon next year Mike.
You seriously think Judd will make THAT much of a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.