• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
I reckon Clarke didn't quite throw his wicket away then, but decided to just try and hit the maximum regardless of risk - he looks like he's tweaked his back - doing a lot of stretching and wincing before that uncharacteristic shot.
Pup - I reckon my penetrating insight from before (;)) explains why Hodge is bowling instead of Clarke - its confirmed in my mind that Clarke has tweaked something and won't bowl unless things really deteriorate.

pup11

International Coach
Really dire innings by Tendulkar and the way he got made his innings a lot more dire, after having faced so many balls he should have batted through and he should have given as much strike possible to Yuvraj rather than playing a risky shot and getting out.

pup11

International Coach
Dhoni and Yuvraj really looking dangerous out there, so Aussies should try to break this partnership ASAP.

pup11

International Coach
This is not looking good for the Aussies, they need a wicket now, Yuvraj is looking really dangerous.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Dhoni... Dhoni... Dhon.

Lee gets the badly needed breakthrough. Good to see him back and doing well.

pup11

International Coach
I don't think its all over yet till Yuvraj is their at the crease, and Pathan is no slouch with the bat either.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Hogg joining in the party - Yuvraj is going to run out of partners to do this thing for India.

pup11

International Coach
Yuvraj batted so well and its just a shame no Indian batsman was able to support him, 100 for Yuvraj nonetheless well played.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Well played Yuvraj - a very good century under pressure. He's single-handedly kept India in whatever slim contention they are in in this match.