• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Ch 9 has reported Jimmy Clement has retired. I was afraid of this when I saw him leading the team off after the prelim. Pretty gutted - he was an absolute gun down back and rarely beaten. Surprised he's not sticking around for the next couple of years which should be special.

Absolute gent and role model in how he went about his career as well.

Thanks Jimmy, you'll be sorely missed.

Cue nasty remark from Smith in 3... 2... 1....

R_D

International Debutant
pretty crap performance by the roos... i only got to watch the first quarter and they just made too many mistakes. I'm sure thats how most of the game panned out.. Port playing well and Roos making simplest of skill errors.

ANyway.. hope Geelong win this.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Changed my mind from before, Bartel for me.

And anyone from Victoria(or WA or SA or whatever) who wants to discuss the Brownlow with me on MSN, DON'T, it doesn't start here until 11:30.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Tarkyn for the upset of the year.

Would like to see Harvey win. Getting a bit sick of the Geelong fairytale.

irfan

State Captain
Hoping Boomer gets it - pity he didn't have that great first half of the year. Hopefully Bartel/Corey etc. steal too many votes from GAblett to screw up his chances

Status
Not open for further replies.