• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

viktor

State Vice-Captain
Rain to resume at 4.40 :) .....

To every Indian supporter in Lord's, START YOUR ENGINES....

From Wiki
The fine particulate matter produced by car exhaust and other human sources of pollution form cloud condensation nuclei, leading to the production of clouds and increasing the likelihood of rain.
That contributes to other human forms of pollution. So you're doing your bit, mate :thumbup:
Thanks, one does what one can..
but where did my post go?

PhoenixFire

International Coach
FFS it's raining again, quite heavy as well, I reckon there won't be any play until at least half 5.

Last edited:

no1_gangsta_786

U19 Cricketer
I'd say a lot longer than 5'oclock, if its raining heavily as you say. IMO they will get back on today again for a little while but not for a while yet.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I thought India more than made up for it by getting England out for 298 though after England was 250/2.
But if they bowled well at the beginning, they might have been all out for around 200-220. In any case, we didn't bowl badly by any means, but we still didn't bowl consistently as well as England. And batted a lot worse too.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
But if they bowled well at the beginning, they might have been all out for around 200-220.
Not necessarily. They may not have collapsed at a different time of the day like they did when they did. They more than made up for the bad bowling by taking those 8 wickets for around 40-50 runs for me. It is subjective though, so will agree to disagree.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I am trying my best here, maybe if some of you could help out instead of doing other useless things such as "getting ready" or "admiring KP in their avatar"... we could have full on rain once and for all.
It is about time you change your avatar tbh.