• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Lunch then. Excellent session for India. If we can restrict the target to below 300, India favourites. Above 300, I would say England has the better chance. 350 plus and England favourites.

chalky

International Debutant
Thankfully, Star Cricket team has Bumble but no Botham. We do have Gooch which is interesting because I never heard his views before and he seems to give an honest opinion. Nasser Hussain too. Hussain is the absolute best young commentator for me.
Agree with you on Hussain along with Michael Holding is may favourite Sky commentators.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thankfully, Star Cricket team has Bumble but no Botham. We do have Gooch which is interesting because I never heard his views before and he seems to give an honest opinion. Nasser Hussain too. Hussain is the absolute best young commentator for me.
Yeah, Hussain is tops.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Hahaha. Awesome. I was just telling some one that you would probably get a heart attack if we win too.
Damn that doesn't sound too encouraging now that I think about it... :blink:.

Haha, love the spirit. Don't worry, I came close to breaking my hand (punching things, the sofa?) a few times during Sreesanth's spell against South Africa - you're not alone. India-Pakistan tests are worse ... I actually start swearing (in hindi, english and whatever) at the Pakistani players. Ready to sacrifice yourself for an Indian win, I hope?
Haha well I am kinda more than optimistic here so I don't really get that mad when India is playing bad, I keep telling myself we're still in this and we can do it. :laugh:

And yea, dude India-Pak games are killer. Double the intensity and passion.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Nightprowler and I have an avatar bet btw. KP to score less than 100 and I choose his avatar for 2 weeks. Scores, 100, and he chooses my avatar for 2 weeks.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Not in the slightest. You don't think they can score 39 more runs with five wickets in hand?
Yeah they can and most likely will. My post was in jest.

Damn this sucks though you'll get me hard, considering what happened last time during the RSA-India series. IIRC we made a bet and I won, and you couldn't say crap about the Indian bowlers and only had to speak good about them for week or two.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's really getting inuit, you could say.
I knew there was a word that they preferred being called, Dad didn't beleive me when I said they don't like being called eskimos.

Anyway, I hope Pietersen tons up because I've missed most of his innings and I'd love to keep watching them.