• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Mesmeric collapse, nine wickets fell for under 90 runs but I still think we have a 'decent' total. The Indians should be over the moon though.

I'm tempted to buy earlier wickets and Sporting Index are offering decent value on Wasim Jaffer, they think his a better bet (batsman) than Karthik.

viktor

State Vice-Captain
Why can't Zaheer bowl like that all the time eh?. If he can do that day in day out he'll be a bloody good bowler. Sreesanth bowled very well too.

Anyone else not liking using a "ngh****chman". I don't stand it personally and I see no reason as to why a nigh****chman shall do a better job than a top order batsmen. It's basically gifting the opposition a free wicket.
I think the CW filter has got it right. It is nigh****chman.
Great bowling by India apparently.
Hope Karthick and JAffer stay on at least till the next rain break.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sending out a Nigh****chman is probably worth it, just because it does save you losing a proper batsman. If a batsman is going to get nervous about having to face the last few balls of a day and stress himself out about not wanting to get out and end up getting himself out anyway, it'd be much more worth it to sacrifice a tailender for that, imho.

Jaffer to be out without reaching double figures.

I love it when the night watchman gets out, then the batsmen does too :ph34r:

Was Jason Gillespie Australia's last night watchmen? :)