• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry just feeling really passionate and patriotic right now! India is so "gun".

Today has cleared up any doubts in my mind about the 1-0 India prediction I made.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah, if you look back through the thread then a couple members commented on his weak little drive and I think it was Richard who said that it was pretty obvious Vaughan didn't want to be out there.
It's very obvious that neither the fact he scored 79 should disguise the fact he was poor after the rain, nor that should disguise the fact that he played well for 79 - far better than some of the nonsense we've had since (good as the bowling's been).

92MPH from Sreesanth! :blink: And some very wide wides too...

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Indians really have been bowling amazing all morning! I mean whatever Dravid and Co. said to each other, seemed to work.

Majin

International Debutant
ZAHEER! :D

Now it's time for our much vaunted batting lineup to make the most of this opportunity the bowlers have given us and put England to the sword. Never dreamed of this sort of position at the end of play yesterday, just shows why Cricket is such a great game.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's very obvious that neither the fact he scored 79 should disguise the fact he was poor after the rain, nor that should disguise the fact that he played well for 79 - far better than some of the nonsense we've had since (good as the bowling's been).

92MPH from Sreesanth! :blink: And some very wide wides too...
I wasn't denying that he played well for 79, but he threw his wicket away when his team needed him to bat out the day and as the captain it was a very poor dismissal. Looks even worse now that England have capitulated like this.