• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bad umpiring imo. On full speed you can still quite clearly see that the ball bounced just in front of him. Can't believe Taufel didn't even refer it tbh.
Looked pretty good on full speed TBH, of course there was a little bit of doubt but I certainly don't blame an umpire for giving it out, especially as Pietersen had already walked.

Scaly piscine

Have to say this all stems from Vaughan's limp dismissal yesterday (and to a lesser extent Strauss's), but as usual people will imply he's immune because he got 79.

Perm

Have to say this all stems from Vaughan's limp dismissal yesterday, but as usual people will imply he's immune because he got 79.
Nah, if you look back through the thread then a couple members commented on his weak little drive and I think it was Richard who said that it was pretty obvious Vaughan didn't want to be out there.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
It didn't look like he was watching the ball TBH, but I suppose you could have felt it. Unlucky for Zaheer though, he found a genuine edge with a good piece of bowling. Pietersen to make a big one here.
Not this time around

Perm

Really?. Looked as though it was quite obvious that it just didn't carry to me.
I had a slight concern, but I don't blame the umpire. After all, he only gets one look at full speed and in a situation like that they usually trust the fielder (not that Dhoni did anything wrong)

Majin

International Debutant
On second replay, doesn't appear to be any inside edge after all, but it was a bit high anyway. Either way, we'll take it.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
No inside edge to me, just going over the top of the stumps. Great chance for India to dismiss England for under 350 now.