• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think I'll be making it: checking out the rest of the summer's schedule means that next week is the only chance I have of getting back home to see the family until the end of October. Which means I'm back up north MTWT.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Admit it, you were worried about another car-journey with me, weren't you?

(Just in case: YES, THIS -etc.)

Fiery

Banned
Well fellaz, I regret to say that I'm off for the 25th, I've just been diagnosed with a doubly-fractured metacarpus which means I can't drive until it's mended as I can't grip the steering-wheel powerfully enough.
Oh c'mon Rich, that's lame..."can't grip the steering-wheel pwoerfully enough". Drive with one hand ya wuss!

EDIT: Whoops, you were joking :ph34r:

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh::lol: Someone's replied before reading the whole of what they've missed!

EDIT: oooh, and they just realised as I posted this...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well fellaz, I regret to say that I'm off for the 25th, I've just been diagnosed with a doubly-fractured metacarpus which means I can't drive until it's mended as I can't grip the steering-wheel powerfully enough.
I'm kidding, BTW, I'm still absolutely fine. :)
You're just saying that your first post was in jest because of the way people reacted to it! It clearly wasn't in jest! Liar!!!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I don't think I'll be making it: checking out the rest of the summer's schedule means that next week is the only chance I have of getting back home to see the family until the end of October. Which means I'm back up north MTWT.
And it's just occurred to me... I was relying, heavily, on you for wake-up calls, directions and basically all that is required to stay on track. It's gonna be a long, hard slog now. :@