• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tendulkar been dropped twice now, once at orthodox gully by Shah and once by Bopara at leg gully. Nice half century.

Last edited:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Just looking at the score board. Pretty much disappointed with Indian performance/....To worse of them , Laxman gone for three ball duck

short shorts

School Boy/Girl Captain
I can see the gameplan now....the Indians lulling the English into a false sese of complacency ahead of the first test, making Strauss look like an incarnation of Brearley so that Vaughan feels insecure with the English captaincy.... :cool:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I can see the gameplan now....the Indians lulling the English into a false sese of complacency ahead of the first test, making Strauss look like an incarnation of Brearley so that Vaughan feels insecure with the English captaincy.... :cool:
Wouldn't you have at least made sure Strauss scored a few if you wanted to do that though? :p

R_D

International Debutant
Just looking at the score board. Pretty much disappointed with Indian performance/....To worse of them , Laxman gone for three ball duck
its bloody ridiculous how many times Laxman goes out for a duck. Pretty **** for a top-order batsman.

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
Broad gets Singh :)

I hope Rashid gets Tendulkar, he needs a wicket.

This is the first time in a very long time I've taken much notice of an England Lions (well A) match and it's not just because they are doing well.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
See GBH looks doubtful for the 1st test. Who would be next in line? Jimmy A for consistency of selection you'd imagine.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Other candidates include Jon Lewis (just back from injury however), Kabir Ali, Andy Caddick (?), Chris Tremlett, Stuart Broad, Glen Chapple (at a push).