• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Dissapointed with the whole pace attack TBH. Sreesanth still seems to have the same problems he has had in his career so far.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
12.46 pm It's raining again. The covers are back on. The lunch is delayed till 1.30 pm and there will be an inspection at 2.00 pm. And in case you are wondering why the lunch has been delayed, well, here goes the story. The caterers have not delivered the food yet! Wonder what would have happened had the game had started on time. Some beer, eh?
Odds on some Indian fan purposefully delaying the food so some of the fatties in the dressing room can lose weight?

sohummisra

U19 Debutant
No so sure why that's so funny tbh. It's not as though Karthik and Gambhir are ultra quick scorers.
Gambhir is actually a pretty aggressive batsman. He's probably not looked like that because for most of his international test career he has opened alongside Virender Sehwag.

sohummisra

U19 Debutant
Nah, not in a tour-game, people retire "hurt" all the time when they're not really hurt in any way (possibly a bit dehydrated, as a good way out).

I mean, who'd have a "out" (this game is First-Class, after all, impressively so) when you can have a not-out? It's a no-brainer.
I read somewhere that there was an occurrence of a slight groin strain. Probably nothing to worry about.

sohummisra

U19 Debutant
Dissapointed with the whole pace attack TBH. Sreesanth still seems to have the same problems he has had in his career so far.
I'm going to be preparing to watch (or follow on Cricinfo if the Star Cricket mess isn't sorted out) our pace bowlers disappointing me throughout this tour except for a few short spells here and there with the new ball and hopefully reverse-swinging old ball. Our fate in bowling is going to depend a lot on how many wickets we can squeeze out of Kumble. Too bad Hariharan (or was it Jayaprakash) isn't going to be umpiring. :ph34r:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Karthik with some excellent defense, seeing off the new ball. Well done to the man...can't say I saw him doing this well....

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Could only think of 1 OTTOMH, TBH.

Sure there are others, though, even without Sehwag.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha yeah it's been quite some time. Nah not been here all evening tbh, just been on and off a few times. Haven't got the chance to post on CW for the past few days.