• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

SightForTheGods

Cricket Spectator
With Ganguly, Dravid, Tendulkar, Dhoni, and Laxman in the test squad, batting should not be a problem. As for bowling, lets hope Prasad gets his boys ready to handle business.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No doubt that the English tour will be a huge test for India, not just for the players but for the selectors and the general cricket-following public as well. This tour could see the end of some players careers (Tendulkar, Kumble) and is truly going to be a series to remember. I'm just hoping that India can sort out their internal problems and manage to field their best XI in every Test so that we can see a good, tough battle.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hope this won't be Kumble's last assignment, unless you've heard something I haven't?
I haven't heard any rumours or stories, but at his age I think the public have to start thinking about the possibility of him retiring in the not so distant future. Obviously I hope he doesn't give it up any time soon, but continues to play for as long as he can still offer the team something.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I think that must be the least Naughty-worthy line that's ever been Naughtied in seriousness. :mellow:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I know what you did say, I was just not sure whether you meant something else. :mellow:

And as you know...

Last edited:

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Nishant, I will be going to the Scotland/India match at Titwood on the 16th of August. We could do a CW meet up there. :). Is anyone else likely to go?.

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Rather not go into it, TBH. Silly guy's dabbled in duplicate accounts so everything points to. And that's not often looked-upon too kindly...