• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
That has come fully unexpected tbh.:no: Nishant seems like a top bloke imo and he would be the least person I would come to think of if someone was duplicating accounts.

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Jesus, anyone would think the guy has committed a heinous crime
Well... in CW terms he has, TBH. It's not just the duplicate accounts - it's the protracted saga that's resulted from it.

Believe me, I once committed a pretty heinous CW crime myself with The Pitt Affair.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jesus, anyone would think the guy has committed a heinous crime
Exactly. It was a silly mistake on Nishant's behalf that may result in some sort of ban, but I think people are over-reacting, Richard especially.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I hope I'm not overreacting - I really like the guy and hope he doesn't get much of a punishment. I can seem a bit drama-queenish of times, though, without intending to.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I really do not think you needed to bring the discussion about Nishant into this thread Richard.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
You didn't really need to start discussing the matter in this thread and spill over the topic into another thread.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I really do not think you needed to bring the discussion about Nishant into this thread Richard.
"Discussions about legends will happen at any place, at any time because you are discussing about all time greats" - Harsha Bogle