• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

gettingbetter

State Vice-Captain
Never mind the forecast.

Whats doing with Plunky-boy? I could care less if he bowls or not, but this could bring an end to his International Test career (temporarily I might add) - its nearly lunch and he hasn't bowled.

Is he injured?

pasag

RTDAS
But easily? That seems a bit like you are sucked up in the spirit of the moment.
Nah not really, I considered that innings when making that comment together with the context of the match and considering it is a lone hand and the state of the WIndies team which for me makes it his best innings easily, if he gets his side over the line.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Not even Warne would have bothered with some of the ones I've seen this session
Debateable :laugh:

Anyway, decent over from Harmison to finish the session. Presumably it'll be down to him & Panesar after lunch. I'm sticking to my Day 2 forecast that we could lose this.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Never mind the forecast.

Whats doing with Plunky-boy? I could care less if he bowls or not, but this could bring an end to his International Test career (temporarily I might add) - its nearly lunch and he hasn't bowled.

Is he injured?
Vaughan has some previous with that sort of thing - remember him not bowling Jones at all on Day 4 at Edgbaston?