• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

archie mac

International Coach
OKAY GUYS

We are going to give it a kick start.

A former Indian captain had peanuts trickling down his arms as he stood to great the Queen of England in the traditional Indian greeting of 'namaskar' (palms together in front of the face) and it is said that a few peanuts even got lodged in Her Majesty'd shoes.

Who was the Indian captain and why did this happen ?
Must have missed this:)

Patudi?

FRAZ

International Captain
As some of you are aware, I took early retirement in August last year and have been on a long vacation now for four months. Have been travelling by road to many exotic places in India and am currently in Kashmir. Hence access to internet hasn't been easy. I wont be back in Mumbai till mid February. Should be here more often then.

I really miss CW in general and CC in particular.

PS : BTW, why the cup icon after my name ??? Does any one know ?
If you are in Srinagar then I might ask you to visit a place .So where exactly in Kashmir are you ?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Ferris youngest bowler to get 5 wickets in an innings for a very very long time ?from turn of the century till very recently ...

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Norman Callaway - First to score First Class 200 on debut -died aged 21 without ever playing Test Cricket - but died in France ?

archie mac

International Coach
Norman Callaway - First to score First Class 200 on debut -died aged 21 without ever playing Test Cricket - but died in France ?
Nope, this fellow died in SA or maybe it was what they now call Zimbabwe but was then called Rhodesia (spelling)