• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Geez, could turn out to be a costly miss from Jerome Taylor if Sidebottom and Panesar decide to play a few shots.

grecian

This is proper tail-end batting, slogging luckiness. I love Hoggard, but I don't miss his batting, this is much more fun:)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
This is proper tail-end batting, slogging luckiness. I love Hoggard, but I don't miss his batting, this is much more fun:)
Proper tail-end batting is all to do with flying stumps IMO. I watch cricket to watch batsmen bat, not tailenders. Sooner 1 of these 2 get out and some real cricket gets back to, the better.

Perm

Richard, I thought you didn't like to post in ***Official*** threads? I noticed you had almost 600 in this thread already.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Richard, I thought you didn't like to post in ***Official*** threads? I noticed you had almost 600 in this thread already.
I didn't. Changed my mind when this series started, will try to continue to post in *Official tour* England threads from now on, TBH.