• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just got home. Good to see Vaughan back in the runs and Pietersen continuing his dominance. Disapointed this match isn't on Fox. Terrible scheduling.

grecian

Just got home. Good to see Vaughan back in the runs and Pietersen continuing his dominance. Disapointed this match isn't on Fox. Terrible scheduling.
Wouldn't be too worried, with our bowling attack, and the weather forecast, this could peter out into a miserable draw.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

Fiery

Banned
Anyway, here ya go CWers. My first proper match report of a full day's play in an international game. It's not the greatest, and I'll do better in future, but I had... well, a few other things to be responding to during today's lunch and tea breaks, when I'd otherwise have written the thing up.
Good effort Rich

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Anyway, here ya go CWers. My first proper match report of a full day's play in an international game. It's not the greatest, and I'll do better in future, but I had... well, a few other things to be responding to during today's lunch and tea breaks, when I'd otherwise have written the thing up.
Good grief, that really was a poor effort. Just modified it 15 times. :ph34r: The wonders of proof-reading...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nothing big, but if you make loads of little mistakes - which I know beyond doubt I did - it soon adds-up. It was very poor of me not to proof it before posting, TBH. I'd normally always do that.

andyc

Haha geez. Just noticed that none of the bowlers for England have an average under 30. The best is Harmison's 31.1.

cover drive man

International Captain
:clapping: :clapping: Well done Richard Very good match report.

pasag

RTDAS
Aye. It's bloody rubbish. Infact, all helmets are. Back in my day we din't have no helmets. If one o' them darkies from o'erseas sent us a bouncer, we'd take it like a man. Bloody crash helmets. Who does he think he is? Mike Hailwood?
To risque for the Skull?

No imo.

pasag

RTDAS
I can't believe this wasn't on Foxtel last night. What a joke.
WTF? It's not on tonight either, they're showing the dire rugby instead. Total disgrace, I get foxtel just for the cricket and now they're not even showing that. Total joke.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Given that there probably won't be a single ball bowled anywhere in England tomorrow, when does the declaration come?