• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

pasag

RTDAS
He's gone now so I wont have to. He's just a bit too text-book/white-bread for me. Good technique but not much character in his batting
It's weird, sometimes I think that, but he has proved that wrong in Australia with some real gutsy knocks. The jury is still out on that one, imo, and could go either way but I think he has 'it'.

Fiery

Banned
Oh dear. If you can't enjoy that... well, you hate Murali don't you?
I don't hate anyone. I used to respect Murali until that catch in the WC semis. Always believed he's a ch...... though.
With regard to Bell, I could enjoy watching him bat a bit more if he came out of his shell a bit

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I don't hate anyone. I used to respect Murali until that catch in the WC semis. Always believed he's a ch...... though.
With regard to Bell, I could enjoy watching him bat a bit more if he came out of his shell a bit
He's "come out of his shell" loads, though. Not that it matters much to me, I always like seeing him score runs because I actually like quiet lads doing well.

Woodster

International Captain
He's gone now so I wont have to. He's just a bit too text-book/white-bread for me. Good technique but not much character in his batting
I understand what your saying, and he may be construde as being too textbook, but is capable of taking the attack on, not so much in Tests, but he does play a crucial role.

Fiery

Banned
I understand what your saying, and he may be construde as being too textbook, but is capable of taking the attack on, not so much in Tests, but he does play a crucial role.
yeah he's a sound player alright but just doesn't blow my skirt up

Fiery

Banned
:laugh: Yes, thats fair enough mate, can kinda see where you're coming from, but I like what he does, and enjoy watching his orthodox style.
Good on ya. I appreciate his technical correctness and determination too, he's just not an entertainer. I like to be entertained when I'm wasting hours of my life watching cricket

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The 'ole lot. And hahahahahahahahahahahahaha at the punters yelling behind Michael Atherton (of Sky) interviewing Vaughan "Channel 4, Channel 4, Channel 4-ooorrrr".