• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, Sidebottom and Vaughn, for Shah and Hoggard.

I guess they also think Anderson and Plunkett, are a little samey, so they've gone for a variation. Would rather have Anderson over Plunkett myself.

Steulen

International Regular
The "...uhhhmmm..OK" probably
Hah. The post was just meant as a general; comment that Plunkett's batting prowess could be a factor in him playing, even if it was just in comparison to Anderson.

Don't care about that evil smilie though. Prefer ummmm OK myself, but to each his own.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
So Powell and Collymore open the bowling... and apparently Collymore was ill at Lord's, that's interesting.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Apparently the pitch has been described as 'flatter than keira knightley with even less bounce'.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha. Don't know about the bounce, though, TBH - it's gone through fine so far. Probably tennis-ball-ish, though.

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
There was nothing rude about said "...uhhhmmm..OK", though. I don't think it was even directed at S_F.
Er, he quoted me? And laughed. And suggested that I'd said something that I didn't. And I used a smiley consisting of a yellow face with rolling eyes. I don't know why you see it the way that you do, but personally, I don't consider it evil. If I could have been bothered, I'd have rolled my eyes when I saw his post because I thought it was misguided, and so it seemed the most relevant smiley to use.