• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India in Bangladesh

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
India declare with a lead of 249. Bangladesh have 45 overs to chase it down, I'm backing them if the weather stays fine.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Around 43 overs for India to get ten wickets or for Bangladesh 249 runs to win.

Last edited:

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

It's a case of the glass being either half-empty or half-full for supporters of both the teams here actually, unless the weather has a say.

Would be interesting from here on if there is no more interference from bad weather :).

Perm

Very brave declaration by India, they're letting themselves in with a chance of winning it but I'd say the odds are in favour of Bangladesh. It'll be interesting to see how VRV and RP Singh handle the pressure.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
249 in 45 overs is hardly an easy thing, especially on a 5th day pitch (I know it hasn't been used that much, but still..) against a side with 5 bowling options (if Kumble is up to it). Backing the draw myself.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

Very brave declaration by India, they're letting themselves in with a chance of winning it but I'd say the odds are in favour of Bangladesh. It'll be interesting to see how VRV and RP Singh handle the pressure.
I hope most of the Bangladeshi batsmen have a go at it :ph34r:.....quickfire 25 from everyone would do the trick :p, and we know everyone can hit the ball clean, it's just a matter of applying the right tactics on the right balls to be hit :ph34r:!!!!!

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

249 in 45 overs is hardly an easy thing, especially on a 5th day pitch (I know it hasn't been used that much, but still..) against a side with 5 bowling options (if Kumble is up to it). Backing the draw myself.
Err, I'd say Kumble and Sachin would force Bangladesh on the backfoot and the result could be a draw if not a win for India.

Perm

I hope most of the Bangladeshi batsmen have a go at it :ph34r:.....quickfire 25 from everyone would do the trick :p, and we know everyone can hit the ball clean, it's just a matter of applying the right tactics on the right balls to be hit :ph34r:!!!!!
They just need one batsman to get a run a ball 60 or something and have the rest of them bat around him for a good 20-30 each and they have the game won.

Perm

Kumble is on the field, so that should lift the moral of the other bowlers. He won't be easy to get away himself either.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

I expect Mortaza to come out early this inning. He knows when and how to hit better than anyone else in this test team right now. The team will miss Tamim here I say :p!!!!!

cricman

International 12th Man
51/1 after 10 and then they go into a shell! 82/2 after 21 you still have a chance to win and you send in Rajin Saleh? Who cares about a bloddy draw and go for the glory try to win the match. Send in Ashraful, Mortaza and Rafique, then if that doesn't work out try to save the Test.

Espically when your only Test Win is against Zimbabwe.

Hats off to Dravid trying to make a game off it and Bashar needs to be kicked out ASAP for bringing in that snail Saleh.