• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hmm, too early to starting talking about a draw with Hoggard off? Just have that feeling with this bowling.
The draw just plumetted from 2.24 to 1.90 on bet365 after Hoggard went off. Assume it'll go back up a tad now though thanks to Monty. :p

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bowling Monster! Strauss having a touch of the Vaughan's here: both changes have brought wickets.

Looks very bad for Hoggy tho, doesn't strike me as a shirker so can only assume it's serious. :(

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'd hope that Anderson would be called up if Hoggard was going to miss the next Test.
Yeah, would be him, considering he was called in to the squad for this game as cover for Flintoff. Could even be Flintoff himself if he was confident enough (or Collingwood/Bell bowled well in this game, even..).

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Great stop from Prior there. Dog-plop ball from Harmy tho; looking a bit sulky for mine too. Down on speed from his opening spell.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Is Nasser reading CW? He just made exactly the same point as me!

Great minds, obv. ;)
Happened twice with me as well with the Sky commentators. I mentioned bowling full is good and Holding said the same. I mentioned the pitch slowing after pitching and they mentioned the same a bit later.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Is Nasser reading CW? He just made exactly the same point as me!

Great minds, obv. ;)
I wouldn't confess to being on the same wavelength as Nasser today if I was you, given he's said that 4-1=2.5 and that Bravo doesn't throw his wicket away in the last 20 minutes... :p