• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I probably enjoy watching him more in ODIs than Tests admittedly. Times his innings wonderfully in that form of the game.

I don't mean to be harsh but if he gets these next 3 runs, I don't think I've ever seen a worse Test 50.
Colly's 50 has been less worse or equally as bad as a lot of Bell's 50s.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
And exaclty how many 50's have you made at international level?
Worst logic, dead set.

Of course you can have a dire fifty. You can have a bad anything really, as "dire X" measures the quality of X against other X's. A dire quadruple century would of course still be a very good innings, for example, it'd just be poor in comparison to other quadruple centuries.