• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India in Bangladesh

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Indians beating Ban and feeeling as if they are beating Australia. Its very bad that we are not able to see a one sided match yet
And you just like a typical Indian starts making up lame excuses and starts going off topic once he/she is proven wrong.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
And you just like a typical Indian starts making up lame excuses and starts going off topic once he/she is proven wrong.
Let's face it, Indians talking about cricket aren't perfect.

Back on topic: I hope VRV Singh plays in the tests, I really think out and out pace is a way (as well as spin and swing) to play on dead wickets.

Nishant

International 12th Man
Let's face it, Indians talking about cricket aren't perfect.

Back on topic: I hope VRV Singh plays in the tests, I really think out and out pace is a way (as well as spin and swing) to play on dead wickets.
dont see y we shouldnt give him a go TBH!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
not much..u got exams or something? ive just been revising and then watching this series whenever i can TBH!
Nope not exams, just very busy, got all the tough courses packed in this semester. Got exams in late June, after that I am free for the summer :D.

Nishant

International 12th Man
Thanks man, hope yours go well too. :)
u gonna get a chance to watch the match tomm? According to cricinfo..it will probably rain throughout the match...:(

EDIT: anyways man...im off to bed...its 11:30pm here and im nackered after a hard day today(plus...might wake up earlier tomm. for the match if it goes ahead)....Good night bro :)

Last edited:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
u gonna get a chance to watch the match tomm? According to cricinfo..it will probably rain throughout the match...:(

EDIT: anyways man...im off to bed...its 11:30pm here and im nackered after a hard day today(plus...might wake up earlier tomm. for the match if it goes ahead)....Good night bro :)
Nah probably won't be watching, did watch the weekend one however. Good thing most of the England tour is during the summer :D. Anyways goodnight man :).

viktor

State Vice-Captain
Read:

"if he plays on a consistent basis"

Firstly, I am not an Indian, and secondly, I do not make someone a hero over night and bring him down. I have hopes for Piyush Chawla and will be supporting him through thick and thin. Plus I never said he couldn't take a fall :p!
I just didn't pay any attention after the best-in-the-world line:dry:

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

Nishant, there has been a Signal 9 warning in Chittagong! That's next to the best worst thing imaginable. There is already a cyclone going around and the nearest sea beach is about 5 miles away from Shahid Ruhul Amin Stadium :(.....the match best be cancelled for the players' good I say!

P.S. Nearly half the Bangladesh team are down with the viral fever.....sheesh :-O!!!!!

EDIT: People have already died due to that cyclone/tornado/twister (whichever you call it), so it is best called off. The weather won't tame down for the next four days either. If I was BCB, I'd get the grounds at Dhaka or maybe elsewhere prepared for the first test :(!!!!!

Last edited:

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

Not like it would of affected the outcome anyway ;):p .
Would you have liked half of the Indian team badly battered by Australia in the first two game to fall ill just before the third game, when they could still give a fight for pride and consider their illness to be fine? Or hope they get better and play a good game?

It's a game!

Instead of being smug about it and holing out your arrogance, please do respect other teams as others respect the Indian team please. Thank you!

P.S. If you were not being arrogant, sorry, I'm just a little heated-up right now :@!!!!!

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
The 3rd ODI is not looking like being on which is a shame, but at least the players can get some rest ahead of the first test.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disappointed. It looks as though the 3rd ODI will be a washout. Hopefully things go well for the Test series though.