• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameeel

International Captain
Code:
[B]CW Tipping Ladder - Round 1
[/B]
Faaip - 6
Hoggy - 6
Clapo - 5
Linda - 5
Matteh - 5
MikeW - 5
Ash Chaulk - 4
Alternative - 4
Cameeel - 4
DYCE - 4
Pasag - 4
Vic_orthodox - 4
Archie Mac - 3
Buddh - 3
Brumby - 3
Chaminda - 3
Cometer - 3
Dark Hunter - 3
Jono - 3
Luffy - 3
Matt79 - 3
N.Z.T - 3
Oz Fan - 3
Pinchy - 3
Sir BloodyIdiot - 3
Steds - 3
Sigh. I'm out of practice.

cameeel

International Captain
Going to Geelong v Carlton on Saturday, we got tickets for a corporate box through a client of my dad's. Also going to Hawthorn v Melbourne on Monday, but unfortunately I have to pay for tickets because it's a Hawks home game.

Does anyone know how to find out which two games are designated as home games in lieu of the two games the Demons play at Carrara and Marrara? I know there's two Vic games that my membership will get me into, but I don't know how to find out which games they are.

Failing that, anyone know if a membership means I get cheaper tickets to an away game anyway?

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Footy Classified was awesome. Carey was good last year on Foxtel with Dunstall, but when he's giving it to ******s like Hutchinson, it's even better.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Footy Classified on 9 is the best footy show to be on air in the last 5 years. This is awesome!

Carey vs. Caro
Carey vs. Hutchison
Carey vs. Laidley

Love it.
Damn, missed it. Hopefully it's out on a torrent somewhere.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
And he's as boring as bat **** as usual :p

Not as bad as Hird generally is mind you.
At least he sledges dodgy umps :cool:

Cant wait for this weekends games im pumped...

Will put my tips in early tomorrow.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha true, that was a good Footy Show moment.

I'll get my tips in now.

STK
RIC
WCE
GEE
POR
FRE
WBD
MEL

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Nah... Footy Show's been crap since Eddie left. Sam is just a pathetic old man these days. Somebody should give him a cup of cocoa and make him take a good lie down - seriously he's the new version of Lou Richards - everyone is just chuckling along because he's old and they don't want to be mean to him.

Anyways, me tips:
Brisbane
Sydney
West Coast
Carlton
Port Adelaide
Essendon
Doggies
Melbourne (although Hawks would have to play better than last week you'd think).

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Matt79 said:
Nah... Footy Show's been crap since Eddie left.
Pick the Pies supporter. Last year was the best of the Footy Show in a while, and now it's gone back to crud because of Craig "Worm" Hutchison. For the last couple of years of Eddie's reign, it was all about ensuring there was a massive story every week, to the point where they were creating stories that weren't there. Nine's whole football coverage was so self-serving and rotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.