• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seriously Fiery, don't come in here and attempt to stir up the thread. I'm no AFL expert but I enjoy watching the sport and I'm gradually learning more and more about it, people would get on with you far better if you were a little bit more tolerant of Australia and people who reside in Australia.

Fiery

Banned
Seriously Fiery, don't come in here and attempt to stir up the thread. I'm no AFL expert but I enjoy watching the sport and I'm gradually learning more and more about it, people would get on with you far better if you were a little bit more tolerant of Australia and people who reside in Australia.
:laugh:

James

Cricket Web Owner
what about the no sleeves...what's that about?! to show off the guns? AFL is as gay as dontcloseyoureyes!
What is your problem?

We've warned you about insulting members in the past, and yet you choose to continue it again and again.

7 Day Ban.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Woah, another massive thriller between WC and Sydney! 1 pointer, amazing. Best rivalry of recent times by far.

Johnners

Wishing we had that game on Channel 10 here in qld. I mean, it was good to see the Lions play, but the 2nd & 3rd Quarters were ugly, Lions eventually winning 9-15-69 to the Hawks 6-8-44. Black collected 39 touches and was easily best on ground, Power & Lappin were great as well.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good call.

In fact, AFL is easily my favourite football code.

Gutted about tonight's result though. :( But it was a great game...apparently (thanks Sky, one year of decent AFL coverage and now it's gone again).

Perm

So did West Coast or Sydney win? I'm praying it was the Eagles, sounds like an absolute thriller of a game though.

Perm

Yes. Nice effort, gutted we can't get it on Sky though. Anybody care to inform me how Ben Cousins went, if he was playing?

pasag

RTDAS
Yes. Nice effort, gutted we can't get it on Sky though. Anybody care to inform me how Ben Cousins went, if he was playing?
Nah, he's been suspended by the club for drug problems and he's in rehab in LA. Many people don't think he'll play again this year or ever, although he's a champ and I'm confident he'll be back.

Perm

Cheers Clapo, must say I'm pretty disappointed in him. He looked like such a champion, I hope he comes back.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Eagles won it, they played quite well with quite a few stars missing. Completely dominated the 2nd Quarter.

Cousins is in USA now going through some rehabilitation, he will be back though as pasag said.

Status
Not open for further replies.