• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland

haroon510

International 12th Man
man just laughable performance. i would say this is the time for inzi to call it a quit after the world cup. just retire with honer before they kick him out of the team.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The plain stupiditity of this batting line-up and great captaincy from inzamam continues.......
Inzamam's captaincy can't really be blamed for a substandard batting lineup. Nazir and Hafeez should not be anywhere near the team. There's little to be said for Younis Khan either.

Mr Mxyzptlk

man just laughable performance. i would say this is the time for inzi to call it a quit after the world cup. just retire with honer before they kick him out of the team.
The captaincy is the only real point on which people should be calling for Inzi to step down. He's still far more worthy of his spot in the team as a batsman than everyone else, bar Yousuf.

Mr Mxyzptlk

CricInfo said:
Usman's email rather sums up the thousands we have received so far today. "It is the darkest day for Pakistan cricket which most of us knew was coming. Simply pathetic. Inzy, Woolmer, Younis, Yousuf I think its time that you guys gather your team and leave Pakistan cricket for good as if you cannot take any pressure then you are not good enough."
Massive over-reaction, tbh.

Evermind

International Debutant
Massive over-reaction, tbh.
Absolutely. Yousuf, Inzy, Younis have pretty much carried Pakistan's batting for a few years now. Maybe a new captain would be in order but who? Younis the butt-slapper?

I'm half contemplating cancelling my pay-per-view and pretending the game of cricket and its world cup simply don't exist, after watching India and Pak today. Greater peace of mind, fewer sleepless nights, less time wasted. Hmmm. Sounding better with each ball Agarkar bowls.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Absolutely. Yousuf, Inzy, Younis have pretty much carried Pakistan's batting for a few years now. Maybe a new captain would be in order but who? Younis the butt-slapper?
Or rather, Younis the poor OD batsman.

Afridi for the captaincy. It'll make him more mature...

Swervy

International Captain
Ireland have still got to score the runs...its gonna be good...I wish I wasnt out on the lash tonight so I could watch it

pakster

U19 12th Man
This is just shocking stuff. I put myself through the torture of watching the entire pakistan innings - what was I thinking!?

Beleg

International Regular
Sami proving yet again his inability to pitch two consecutive balls at the same place.