• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland

pup11

International Coach
I think if Ireland can get Yousuf's wicket then they could really restrict the Pakistani total.

So far so good for Ireland hope they can continue with the good work.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
What a night of cricket this is.

Gotta say though, Ireland probably won't be able to chase 200 on this pitch. Rao and Gul will dominate on it. There's still a long way to go.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The ridiculous trend of Inzy not scoring any runs when I watch him bat continues.

I did stats on it a little while ago and he averaged in the mid 20s when I watched him (including both forms of the game) and I'm quite positive he's done worse since that time. Freaky really, because I've seen him bat quite a few times now...

pup11

International Coach
Great stuff this from Ireland simply awesome stuff so far, if they can manage to win this one they would be through to the Super 8's(i know a bit premature to talk about it but who knows, all the Pakistani big guns have been dismissed).

**Fingers crossed for Ireland**

pup11

International Coach
Suprising to see Nazir still out there since he is a dasher, you would have placed your bet on batsmen with better techniques like Yousuf,Younis or Inzy to have survived the Irish bowling rather that someone like Nazir.