• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Great game that last night. I did enjoy it muchos. Put the babies to bed with Zimbabwe needing 30, thinking I'd come back down and the missus would have turned over, and wasn't too fussed as the game was over. it turns out she didn't bother switching off, and Ireland clawed it back. Gripping.

Craig

World Traveller
Great game that last night. I did enjoy it muchos. Put the babies to bed with Zimbabwe needing 30, thinking I'd come back down and the missus would have turned over, and wasn't too fussed as the game was over. it turns out she didn't bother switching off, and Ireland clawed it back. Gripping.
So the message finally got through to her then? :laugh:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So the message finally got through to her then? :laugh:
LOL I guess so. I've told her, I won't completely hog the TV (and God knows I don't have time to sit around watching Cricket all night every anyway) but when England games are on there will be zero-tolerance of other shows. It's bad enough that I have to endure the first innings through cricinfo!!! :laugh:

*As a disclaimer I'd like to point out that my good lady does not get threatened or abused in any way and that the words "zero-tolerance" are used in a joking manner :p

Steulen

International Regular
Absolutely gutted...decided to go to bed with Zimbabwe seemingly cantering to a win and Ireland dropping every half-chance and missing run-outs by the inch.

Turns out I missed quite something :(.

OTOH, totally delighted that the Irish have struck a blow for the Associates! This was always going to be the most likely match to feature a result for one of the five qualifiers.

And now for the big one: orange hell tonight ;)