• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I'm listening to commentary and though normally I like Tony Coziar, he is annoying me today.

"The fourth wicket partnership might be essential. I think it will be. Maybe. But its defintely going to be essential."

WTF?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
What amazing boundaries by Inzy. Fat jokes aside, what a magnificent guy to watch. My favorite batsman around, I think. If I could watch anyone bat for an extended period of time, I'd pick Inzy.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Just watched a load of the cricket in Debonairs (SA the only place where Crickets on at fast food joints?) - One thing struck me, lots of empty seats, WTF?

the_last_rites

Cricket Spectator
50 partnership p for Inzi and Yousuf in 96 balls. This is the right thing to be doing. But before the run rate goes up anymore I'd rather these guys stick it into the bowlers a lil more

Steulen

International Regular
Just watched a load of the cricket in Debonairs (SA the only place where Crickets on at fast food joints?) - One thing struck me, lots of empty seats, WTF?
Mwoah, the stadium is nicely filled up by now.

And WI need a wicket or two...fast.

the_last_rites

Cricket Spectator
and its Smith who gets the wicket. Wasnt expecting him to be the one who would be doing it. But I guess the Windies will take it. Wonder why Ramiz Raja wants to attribute Yousuf's innings S/R to reining in by Inzamam. Now that was cheap and unwanted

Steulen

International Regular
and its Smith who gets the wicket. Wasnt expecting him to be the one who would be doing it. But I guess the Windies will take it. Wonder why Ramiz Raja wants to attribute Yousuf's innings S/R to reining in by Inzamam. Now that was cheap and unwanted
Funny how the commentators assess the situation differently: Raja says Pakistan is under huge pressure, while the Windians (Bishop and Holding) seem to think Pakistan are well on top as long as they keep the wickets in hand.

the_last_rites

Cricket Spectator
Damnit he obviously wants to be the scriptwriter as well as the main star in this one. Looks like theres no one going to stop him from doing this as well.