• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
I don't see the fascination with Kaneria in ODI's. He's not a strike bowler, and bleeds away runs. I hope this is the last we see of him in ODI's. :@
Like i said his world cup campaign is over right here...Sami will replace him for the next game and then afridi will replace the either Rana or Sami..probably Rana as the best chance he had was against the windies.

But good performance by hafiz...pak would have been in deep trouble if he hadnt bowled well

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, starting to look really good for WI. Could easily get a fair way beyond 250 with the part-timers still needing to bowl a few overs.

Hmm, spoke too soon.

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
i used to like akmal,,,but i think he has lost his glove work compleletely....i dont wanna see him in the test side post WC

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
Pak would have 220 to chase

good performance with the ball i think..i would have taken 220 to chase yesterday....how is the wicket guys

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
WI doing well enough here tbh, some nice death batting and things could have been much worse.

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
Thnx To Rana We Have A Interesting Chase In Our Hands....

Atleast We Got Our Selection Problems Solved....no Rana Or Kaneira Needed...replace Them By Sami And Boom Boom